Error-free Picking with Latitude WMS
Warehouse picking with Latitude WMS helps your employees pick orders more efficiently, whether by route, zone, batch order, batch-within-zone, FIFO, or lot. Orders are automatically imported from your host system which Latitude WMS optimizes order to ensure fast customer order fulfillment.
Latitude customers have reported drops in errors of up to 93% after WMS implementation which, to some operations, could mean a reduction in staff.
What it does:
- Automates customer orders, transfers, production orders, and vendor returns
- Manages priorities including “customer waiting” and “will call”
- Ensures pick accuracy of each item with “Scan/Confirm”
- Directs multiple users to pick orders simultaneously within separate zones or areas
- Captures lot numbers and serial numbers
- Allows for other than the requested quantity
- Offers paperless or paper-initiated picks
- Automates picking of raw material for kits or assemblies
- Prompts user for picking, staging and consolidating pick and holds
Latitude WMS also supports voice-picking capabilities. Click here to learn more. We provide a complete approach uniquely designed for each distributor, including consulting services, integrated software and hardware solutions, and ongoing training and support. Distributors of all sizes are benefiting from Latitude WMS.
Call us today at 1.888.627.9797 and find out more about Latitude WMS.