PathGuide Technologies, located in the greater-Seattle area, provides warehouses and distribution companies complete warehouse management solutions that increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and lower labor costs. We’ve been at this a long time, so it no wonder our company has uncovered a deeper level of insight to warehouse automation than our competitors.
We provide a complete approach uniquely designed for each distributor, including consulting services, integrated software and hardware solutions, and ongoing training and support. Latitude WMS is the best warehouse management software for warehouses and DCs, just ask any of our customers that are benefiting from Latitude WMS.
In 1989, David Allais, internationally known developer of bar code technology and former chairman of Intermec (now Honeywell), founded PathGuide (formerly known as Applied Tactical Systems). Initially providing clients with consulting services, systems design and integration – including bar code and custom software installations, PathGuide is a leading provider of warehouse management systems for wholesale, industrial, and retail distributors.
- A vested interest in your business. Working together, we have a solid understanding of the key drivers to your business and where you want to take it moving forward.
- Building your confidence. We like to keep it simple. Access to our experts means you’re the center of our universe. We’re responsive and competent, to keep your business moving and your customers happy. Partnering in your success is what we do. It’s not complicated, it’s our commitment.
- User intuitive. Built for flexibility, Latitude WMS is user-centric so warehouse staff can adapt quickly and contribute to high productivity (speed, accuracy and control) across DC and branch operations.
- Encouraging your workers. Your hardworking warehouse employees deserve to know where they stand. Latitude WMS gives you warehouse performance metrics tools to show employees how they’re measured. Benchmarking progress allows you to reward incentives for higher achievement, improve morale and perhaps reduce turnover.
- Economic value. Not the cheapest, nor the most expensive. We work alongside you to derive a conservative ROI. You’ll know right away if Latitude WMS will be one of the best investments for your business. If it’s not, we won’t hesitate to tell you.
- Proven ERP integration. Latitude WMS interfaces with many different ERP systems including Epicor, Infor, SAP, Oracle/JDE, Microsoft Dynamics and more. Should your business outgrow your ERP system, Latitude WMS can easily move with you to preserve your warehouse software investment.
- Evidence of success. Our customers will give you their perspective on partnering with PathGuide and how well we live up to their expectations. They’re glad to share their experience in how to successfully roll out a WMS project, and what they learned along the way.
- Peace of mind. We offer a money-back guarantee. Imagine that. In the unlikely event Latitude WMS has not met your needs after following recommended project and implementation guidelines, we’ll uninstall the software and refund your money, less any hardware and expenses. That’s true peace of mind.
We Can Help
Your needs are at the center of our strategy. Take the first step and request a customized demo today to learn how to take your business to the next level!