Contact: Shelby Miller
PathGuide Announces 7th Annual Latitude WMS Users Conference
Supply Chain Expert Jim Tompkins to Keynote
SEATTLE – March 31, 2008 – PathGuide Technologies, a leading provider of warehouse management systems (WMS) for wholesale and industrial distributors, today announced it will host its 7th annual Latitude Users Conference at The Edgewater Hotel in Seattle, May 14-15, 2008. The event, open to individuals interested in using their warehouse to maximize sales and profit, will feature a keynote by renowned supply chain expert Jim Tompkins on the topic “Seven Habits of Highly Successful Distribution Operations”
“We know based on past experience that it’s best to talk to users rather than rely solely on salespeople,” said Michelle Macleod, IS manager at King Architectural Metals. “This is how we decided on PathGuide. Attending their users conference and speaking to real users is what sealed the deal.”
The conference is designed for current and prospective Latitude Warehouse Management System (WMS) users including warehouse supervisors, IS/IT managers, operations and logistics managers, as well as C-level executives. The event features the following:
- Jim Tompkins Keynote on the topic “Seven Habits of Highly Successful Distribution Operations.” With more than 30 years experience, Tompkins has helped hundreds of companies worldwide achieve supply chain excellence.
- Technology Center will allow attendees to experience first-hand new ways to ensure the highest performance of Latitude within their operation. PathGuide employees will provide one-on-one consultation covering core warehouse functions, system performance reporting, and advanced WMS capabilities aimed at developing an action plan for each attendee.
- Interactive Breakout Sessions will include topics such as Warehouse Incident Tracking, Vendor Managed inventory, Warehouse Employee Performance Metrics, Disaster Recovery & Reporting, Upgrading Server Hardware, Latitude Best Practices and more.
- Randall Aronis Presentation on the topic “Maximize Your Sales and Profit Through Your Warehouse.” Nationally known sales and leadership trainer Aronis will discuss how attendees can optimize their entire sales process via the warehouse.
- Festivities will include a client appreciation cruise to Pacific Northwest favorite Tillicum Village on Blake Island.
“This year’s conference is going to be our best event yet,” said Eric Allais, CEO of PathGuide Technologies. “Client success is a core value for PathGuide and this event is one way we work to connect with our customers and help them achieve better results. Attendees will leave this event equipped with real-world strategies and tips that give them a greater, more direct impact on the overall success of their company.”
Register or learn more!
About PathGuide Technologies
PathGuide Technologies, Inc., a privately held company founded in 1989, is a leading provider of WMS solutions for wholesale and industrial distributors across North America. PathGuide’s software and services help suppliers increase productivity and order accuracy, improve customer service and lower labor costs, ultimately driving greater profitability. To learn how distributors of all sizes can benefit from improved warehouse management, visit www.pathguide.com
For more information contact:
8221-44th Ave West, Suite G
Mukilteo, WA 98275